Cheesy Fiesta Pasta - 15g
Profile 15g Cheesy Fiesta Pasta
7 servings per container
Serving size 1 Packet (40g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2.5g 3%
Saturated Fat 1g 6%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 10mg 3%
Sodium 460mg 20%
Total Carbohydrate 17g 6%
Dietary Fiber 4g 14%
Total Sugars 2g
Includes 0g Added Sugars 0%
Vitamin D 0mcg 0%
Calcium 150mg 10%
Iron 1.1mg 6%
Potassium 290mg 6%
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Calories per Gram:
Fat 9 Â· Carbohydrate 4 Â· Protein 4
Enriched Macaroni (Durum Semolina, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Soy Protein Concentrate, Milk Protein Isolate, Romano, Cheddar and Parmesan Cheeses (Pasteurized Cowâ€™s and Sheepâ€™s Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Maltodextrin, Annatto [For Color] and Calcium Chloride), Natural Flavors, Salt, Whey, Buttermilk, Chili Pepper, Onions* Resistant Maltodextrin (Dietary Fiber), Modified Starch, Maltodextrin, , Unsalted Butter (Pasteurized Cream, Natural Flavor), Yeast Extract, Cornstarch, Spices, Red Bell Peppers*, Malt Extract, Tomato Powder, Garlic Powder, Caramel Color, Whey Solids, Guar Gum, Annatto and Turmeric Extracts (For Color), Whey Powder, Disodium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Onion Powder, Brown Sugar, Gum Arabic, Beet and Purple Sweet Potato Powder (For Color), Medium chain Triglycerides, Torula Yeast.
Contains: Wheat, Soy and Milk.
Net Weight Statement:Â
7 PACKETS â€“ TOTAL NET WEIGHT 9.8 OZ (279g)
- Combine the contents of one packet and 5 ounces of HOT water in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 3 minutes; stir.
- Continue cooking on HIGH for 2 to 3 minutes or until thick consistency.
(Microwave ovens vary; adjust time as needed.)
- Combine the contents of one packet and 5 ounces of HOT water in a saucepan. Stir thoroughly.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered 6 to 8 minutes or until thickened, stirring