***The scale only connects to a Profile Plan account which requires an active membership.
- The Profile Smart Body Scale + Bridge measures weight and uses bioelectrical impedance analysis (BIA) technology to estimate body fat, total body water percentage, bone mass, and muscle mass in generally healthy adults 18 years of age or older. It is intended for use in a home/domestic setting only. This product does not diagnose or treat any medical conditions.
- Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I use the Smart Body Scale if I have a pacemaker? No. We strongly advise persons fitted with a pacemaker to not use this scale.
- Can I use the Smart Body Scale if I am pregnant? Yes. Using this scale presents absolutely no health risk for pregnant women. However, the fat mass measurement will not be accurate during the nine months of your pregnancy.
- Can I use the Smart Body Scale if I am a child? Yes. This scale can be used safely however, for children under ten the fat mass measurement may not be accurate due to the various body types.